Friday, July 2, 2010

Believe Bo-Bunny Word Album

I have finally finished my Bo-Bunny Christmas word album!  It's only taken me 18 mos.  I love these albums and have a couple more that I'll be starting soon.  Bo-Bunny is one of my most favorite product lines, they have such wonderful stuff, I just love it.

Here are the pics -




Most of the paper was from Bo-Bunny's Believe line as well, I used my stickles and glimmer mist, come on you weren't expecting that ; ) ?  Lots of Christmas embellies that I've had in my stash forever.  I am getting better at layering my pieces for the effect I love in so many of my favorite artists, as well as my scrappy sistahs.  Go check out my friend Serene's word book over at Shades Of Blue, she just finished her Oklahoma book from visiting fellow sistah Lisa : ) and her Baseball book for her son Logan.  These gals are some of the most talented scrapbookers I know and you can visit each of their blogs through my blog roll.

I also made a paper lunch-bag mini album for Sophia's piano teacher.  She just loved it.  I like the way it came too.  It's hard to see but the title is Musical Memories, I made it with my cricut Jasmine cart, of course used stickles.  The paper I bought over at Scrap Your Trip, if you haven't gone yet, GO!!  You can get some of the prettiest paper there.  Embellies and such from my stash and we were good to go.

Here are those pics -



Hope you liked, have a great 4th of July : )

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GIRLFRIEND!
    Those are yummy for my eyes!
    You did a FAB job Paula. I love them both! I can't even pick a favorite page.. they are just so totally awesome. I could gush for another hour I think over them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa :)!! I do like the Christmas one, Christmas being my fave time of the yr, but it's hard to pick a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer, Paula these books are fantastic! You've inspired me to create a Christmas mini. Yours are just so beautiful. Great job on layering your papers and embellies on both books. Just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Paula! I love all the detail you put into your Christmas one. Just beautiful! I'm sure your DD's piano teacher will love the mini too. The papers are just gorgeous, and I love all of the accents you added.. especially the quotes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails