Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cards and Lay Outs

I completed a couple of cards and a cute lay out of the kids at the beach the other day.  I also dolled up a cute bag from my lss.  They also used to have a gift shop as well as the scrap store so the bag is a carry over from that.  I forgot to take my pic and had to do it with my cell in the car.  Each week or so we'll be going to a different beach.  Last Wednesday was Bolsa Chica in Huntington and this Wednesday is going to be Venice beach.

This card was for my niece's b'day


This is the bag a embellied and glimmermisted -


For the lo. I took some of my glitter and just sprinkled it on the letters that had some zig glue on the edges so you can see them, some buttons that have a shell like look to them and pics of starfish that I printed up -


This is a thank you card.  Too cute!


This week should be hot at the beach since the temps have been rising.  I was FUHREEZING!! last week!

1 comment:

  1. What cute projects! I'm sure you niece loved the card and gift bag.. personalized gift bags are always so special. Your LO is so pretty and beachy. Love the starfish and the little pebbles! And I agree, your card is super cute! Hope the temperatures warmed up for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails