Sunday, July 11, 2010

One Weekend Two Shots (July 11th)

Here are Saturday and Sunday's shots.  While I did have time to take the pics, we were out and about and I didn't get the chance to post em -

Saturday-













Sunday -


















The flower is from a bouquet I bought at market night in town.  Every Thursday there are various sellers out and flowers are just one of the many great things to buy.  The other is of Bruno our English Bull Dog.  He will go to the gate and push to see if someone forgot to lock it and so I snapped a pic of him trying to be Houdini, but he just cried that I wouldn't let him out.

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Finally, I get to see dear ol' Bruno. Logan's been asking to see what he looks like, too! You better make sure that gate is locked. You don't want him wandering off again, that bad doggy! He had us all worried!

    That's a pretty flower. Nice shots for the weekend. I'm glad I joined in on this.

    Ohh, my verification word is puddle. First time I've ever seen a real word and not some conglomeration of meaningless letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruno is SO cute and those flowers are fabulous!
    I'm so glad you had a good weekend.

    Loves.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of Bruno! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails