Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Weekend 2 Shots

Bear with me as I begin this journey of taking one picture on Saturday and one picture on Sunday. This post will have my Saturday shot and my Sunday shot.  I need to get into the habit of snapping pics of things that aren't just my family, and I tried to do this with my flag shot.  That poor flag was bought by my Dad and it got shredded by the sago palm it flew over and needs to be retired now.

I look forward to seeing how I progress as a photographer, which I hope will enhance my scrapbooking as well.  This was a great project thought up by Dedra Long at Between Us, and I am excitedly going to embark on this challenge.

For those of you who thought a pic a day was to daunting, please jump on board this one here!  I think it'll be fun and a great learning experience, and the more the merrier, so come along with us.

Saturday's shot -




Sunday's shot -




**THIS IS FOR EXAMPLE ONLY!! DO NOT SIGN UP**





1 comment:

  1. Your weekend photos are fantastic Paula and thank you SO much for the blog blinkies, I'm still trying to decide which one.

    My life has gotten a little busy this week. My husband moved the family business and that just about killed me in 115 degree weather.

    Looking forward to seeing your photos this weekend.

    Loves.
    D.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails