Thursday, April 1, 2010

A New Blog

I wanted to take a minute to tell you all about a new blog I've started. It'll be strictly book related. I have a link to it on the side bar to the left. I hope all who stop here will travel over and see what's happening in my reading world. Books are a big part of my life. I love to read and I'm excited to have a blog just on that. I'll review, have my kids review what they've read, and hopefully some of you will post some comments and maybe we can even get some discussions posted on books you may or may not have liked. I would love you to email me and I'd be happy to post your thoughts on any great authors or books you've encountered!!
Check it out -


Become a follower, and be sure to leave a word or 2 ;)

If I don't get back on, for those of you who are Christian, have a wonderful Easter, enjoy your families and revel in the meaning of the day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails