Friday, January 10, 2014

Holiday Banners

I told you all I'd get pics of the holiday banners I made as gifts for my aunts and cousins up here and so I have :)  These were made with all products from my stash.  I bought absolutely nothing for any of these banners!

Ok here we go  -

This banner I made for my aunt.  I used a DCWV Christmas Stack from last year. I can't remember the name of it.







 


















This is for my other aunt.  Again DCWV Christmas stack.  I love how the little window came.  I cut it with my cricut and then I backed it with a vintage postcard from a book of postcards I got from my lss about 4 years ago :)  The postcard is a little girl writing her letter to Santa.





                                                 

The next ones are for my cousins.  All are DCWV except the one Nutcracker Sweet banner made with G 45's Nutcracker Sweet line from last year.  My one cousin has two little girls in ballet so I thought it perfect for them.





























With the Noel and Nutcracker banners I also used my Utee and dipped the flowers and ballet slippers. Just love em.  I should make myself one too ;)  My aunt told me that my cousin Peter who got the Noel one hung it on his tree since it was a left to right vs up and down.  Thought that was a great idea!

Hope you like them.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are all so gorgeous! Wonderful, wonderful work. Seriously, I can't even pick a favourite embellie or banner. You really need to make one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Court :) I've made myself a banner for the 4th, spring/Easter, and Halloween, so I gotta do a fall/Thanksgiving and Christmas one for myself :) Glad you liked them.

      Delete
  2. What a perfect and gorgeous way to use up your stash for these beautiful banners. Don't you feel great using all stash? Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog and glad you enjoyed the tutorial! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, using my stash is awesome! Thank you, glad you liked them. It's one of my fave things to do :)

      Delete
  3. Love these! Your banners are always so adorable! I really like the idea of your cousin hanging his on the tree. And using up stash, it's the best thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Lisa! Never even thought of hanging it on the tree :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails