Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello!



My name is Paula, and I am the mother of 6 a Grandmother of 2, and have been married to a wonderful man for 28 years. I've decided to dip my toes in the blog world since I think it is a great outlet




My blog is called My Sweet Dreams (in Italian), for all the dreams that have come true in my life as well as the ones that are still blossoming and growing in my mind.




Two of my great passions are cooking and scrapbooking, which I will share with you here. Never considering myself an artist, my husband who most certainly is one, called me such and made me very happy. Thinking some more and I realize cooking is a very intimate art that you share with others. You really put yourself out there when you cook a meal for people, it can be very daunting to me sometimes, but I do so love it!




Scrapbooking is another love that has really taken me by surprise, I love going through the whole process of picking pictures and papers, all the embellishments to go with a layout. I also have become enamoured with altering various items, from paint cans to little notebooks. It is a beautiful form of expression.




I look forward to adding more of what I love here, in the meantime here is a very small teaser of what I do -


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails