Sunday, November 16, 2014

Family

Well hello again!  I'm going for a record here!  Today I'm sharing my layout for Swirlydoo Kit Club's Round Robin challenge.  Each week a gal from the team shares their lift from the gal who went before them, unless you're first, then you set the standard. It's all about the family for this one.  I used September's gorgeous Vintage Love kit filled with Prima goodness!  Just beautiful, check out the pic -








So, in the challenge, if you use a Swirlydoo tutorial you get an extra point, using 60% of the kit gets you another.  My technique I used was for Vintage Chipboard -


My picture is of all of us from Desirae and Omar's wedding and I did a teeny step out just to show a couple of steps.  I layout all my pieces to make sure they're where I want them, then I start putting it together.


Some embossing
 starting to glue it all down





























I love that Blue Fern chippie!  I used the great treatment to give it such a nice effect.  I curled the burlap string on the tags to give it a bit more fancy look.  The little clock face is scrap from my scrap stash pile.  I just glued it on and kept it plain. The amber rhinestones and the Family rub-on have been in my stash since the wheel was invented ;)

Procuct List (first five from kit)

Prima Time Traveler - "no 70", Love Affair, 
Prima Time Traveler  - Tag Me Ticket Tag Set  
Prima Cartographer Flowers - Roamer
Blue Fern Chipboard - Ornate Frame
Lace Trim - Black
I Am Roses - Roses, Cherry Blossoms
Doily
Butterfly Printable
Stickles - Copper
Distress Ink - Brushed Cordouroy, Rusty Hinge
Acrylic Stamp Flourish
Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray - Icy Primrose Gold, Fuzzy Navel Peach
Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Midnight Bronze Obsidian
Rub-on - Family (stash)
Rhinestones - Amber (stash)

Thanks for coming by!


5 comments:

  1. Just a stunning layout Paula... love the papers and the colours - a beautiful wedding page. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just wow!
    I never tire of seeing the amazing layouts you make from your daughter's beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to,hear that Court! Sometimes I think peeps are gonna be sick of them! Lol

      Delete
  3. Paula, this page is so gorgeous!! I loved seeing your step out photos, your stamp work is perfection and adds so much to the page!! Loved seeing the close up shots as well, great attention to detail!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend :) Your compliment,nets mean a lot <3

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails