Saturday, August 17, 2013

Finished Wedding Mini

I finished up the mini this morning and I am very happy with it!  I can't wait to see her face when we give it to them :)  I made a pretty charm dangley to hang on the rings along with some ribbon.  The cover came so pretty.  Here are the pics -






















The roman numeral clock I picked up from Zibbet shop Sa Crafters.  She has some great chipboard pieces at very reasonable prices.  The lace trim on the bottom of the book was from her as well. Click on her title if you want to check her out. Sometimes there are things I can't cut with the cricut and this was one of em.  Believe me I tried to get a nice cut on my chipboard with it but it would tear or be too jagged.  Smaller chipboard pieces with lots of detail like the tiny numerals need those laser cut pieces. Trust me, I'm a stubborn gal and would rather make it myself if I can!























I love this quote - When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
 























I love the pennant page!  I used a template for pic placement and didn't glue it all the way down so the pic slips right in.  The same for the last bling page.  There's the plastic pkg that the florish came on tucked under so the pic will slip in and then the bling can be pressed onto it.  I'll tell her if she'd like I'll add pics for her that she chooses. These I pulled from her fb page.  There's room for 15 more pics I believe.

Hope you like the finished product!  I had fun making it and can't wait to give it :)

8 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love the layered pennants too, never seen them done like that before!
    What a beautiful gift. I'm sure they'll treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't the pennants come neat :) Saw a similar idea on a bobunny lo and thought what a great idea

      Delete
  2. Another fine gift, Paula. I like that you left room for them to put their own photos on some of the pages, yet finished off a few for them. It's beautiful and they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful job, Paula!! I love how the wedding mini turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're bringing it to them tonight, I can't wait!

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is one unique and precious mini album... I am sure the recipients will adore it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails