Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Situation

Yup that Situation :)  I am so happy to hear he is suing Abercrombie and Fitch.  I'll be honest when Jersey Shore first came out I thought what a disgrace, but I became addicted and have learned that this isn't a knock on Italians, but entertainment plain and simple.  These people have scored themselves a money maker and good for them.  Yes I think some of the girls leave a lot to be desired in the rep dept.but that's their parent's problem not mine. 

A few months ago that waspy snob store asked Mike to stop wearing their clothes and offered him money for it.  Meanwhile they are marketing shirts that say things like GTL...You Know The Deal, and The Fitchuation.  Sorry  guys, that's is copyright infringement plain and simple.  To bad he doesn't have the vacant waspy far away snobby ass look, but tough.  I hope he gets every penny he's suing for.

You can read the article *HERE*

1 comment:

  1. love your comment, I hope this goes thru, I'm having problems posting comments on the google line
    Ciao
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails