Friday, January 22, 2010

Daily #'s Circle Journal

Here is the cover page to my daily #'s cj. My subject is 3 favorite book characters -



I used my cricut to cut the frame and then got my stickles and some little bling . It's simple but elegant. I have my layout all planned in my head already. I was going to wait and post it along with the sign in page, but I was anxious to get this up there.

Now, on a second note. Sunday my beloved Jets are playing the Colts. Against every sportscaster and analyst they beat the Chargers, who I have always hated. Only Terry Bradshaw took em to win. I love the Jets and have always hoped year after year after year that they would take it to the SuperBowl. They have that young gun Mark Sanchez, they're a young team, a brash rookie coach who seems to just be feeding them nothing but good stuff. I'm hoping for a Jets - Saints SuperBowl!!!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!


4 comments:

  1. Your frame is just beautiful, Paula. Nice font too! Look great. Looking forward to seeing these as you gals progress.

    BTW I'm passing the Honest scrap on to you:
    http://susanslittlescraps.blogspot.com/2010/01/ive-won-major-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the frame. That's just beautiful. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, great first page.. love the frame and all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I'm a bit stumped on yours, but I know it'll come together in the end. I think you'll get a laugh out of the characters I've chosen so far!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails