Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Circle Swap

These are 6" circles that I have done for a swap hosted by, you guessed it, Lisa ;). We had to embellish, design, and just make summery and fun, our circles that in turn, we can use to embellish a scrapbook page. There are 14 of us participating in this baby, so I am very excited to see just what I am going to get back from the ladies. My closet is slowly getting very stuffed with scrapbook goodies, that honestly, I really don't need to buy anything to sustain this little habit, I mean hobby of mine. But, ssshhh, don't tell my hubby that.


I used my cricut expression to cut out my circles and the florishes that adorn them. I also stamped and inked as well. I love the little butterfly and flower photos that I used. They are very bright. Of course, what would summer be without some pretty flowers scattered onto the circle as well.

Here are some photos -



There are 2 of each design. I hope the girls who get them like them as much as me. I think they'll embellish a page quite nicely!

1 comment:

  1. You did a Fabulous Job Paula! How great they are. Can't wait to touch them. We are all going to have such wonderful circles to use in our layouts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails