Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Message

Hiya scrappy sistuhs :D I'm here with another layout for the amazing More Than Words challenge blog. Have you played along yet? No? Well click their name and go see!

The prompt this month is black and white and ONE color of your choice and the word is dream. Check it out it's gorgeous
Love it! There's just something about black and white :)

Here's my layout -






I laid my white paper an angle over the stripe and did some misting with lindy's. I then did some background stamping and stencil with texture paste. The strips of paper have been in my stash for so long I finally put them to good use. See, challenges come in handy! My little quote uses the prompt word Dream. The title is from a Bob Marley song, Three Little Birds which was chosen for me in the music inspiration challenge on scrapbook.com. Songs give tons of great title options :) I cut it on my cameo using four layers to give it depth.  A word about my layout orientation. I pulled a ton of inspo from Di Garling who is one of  More Than Word's founder's. She is truly an amazing talent and her work just leaves me speechless.

Thanks for visiting!





4 comments:

  1. Lovely page, very gorgeous details. Great work. Thank you for joining More Than Words challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspiring - love your title and message! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout !! I love it !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula I know I am late but I just saw what you wrote about me. Thanks so very much for your kind words & I am so glad I was able to inspire you in some small way.oxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails