Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Well hello friends! I'm here to share this fun fall layout I did for the Autumn Bliss challenge on Scrapbook.com. I'm also putting it in the hoard challenge too since I used a Bo Bunny line that I've had for a few years. I have decided to really try and be conscientious about using my stash which is at an insane level. There is also a video to go along with this layout. Here are the pics -











I made the metal mat with an embossing folder and metal tape that you can get at Home Depot or Lowes. I then stained it with Distress stains, alcohol inks and some brown paint. The flowers and leaves were made with a combo of Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves, Susan's Garden, Heartfelt Creations stamps and die sets Sun Kissed Fleur and Delicate Aster. The flourishes are Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes die. There's some faint stamping in the background, Prima's brick stamp and Stampin Up's French letter stamp. I cut the title with my cricut using my gypsy to weld the letters from the Ashley cart and the twig from the gypsy wanderings cart that came with the gypsy. This was a great memory apple picking last year at the local orchards. As you can see my kids are big time hams!

My video -


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout, those flowers are amazing!
    Loved the video too, especially seeing you play around with your layout. It's cool to see how other people figure out placement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the design of the page in addition to all the colors, elements you chose, etc... but putting the banner part hanging down toward the title and color for the banner blending with the background is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails