Monday, February 11, 2013

Twelve Tags With Tim


Hi everybody!  I want to share the tag I did for February.  It's working double duty because it's also my hubby's Valentine's Day Card :)  I used everything from my stash, bought nothing!  Oh and the new blueprint stamps from Tim were a prize I won, how awesome is that!  I love em, they're the mini's and it's the holiday ones.  Really super.  I'll include a video in this as well, enjoy -







That phrase is from the 50 Shades Of Gray quote stamp set from Pink By Design stamps oooo ;)

Also you can see Tim's tag *HERE* -






2 comments:

  1. Awesome tag/card, Paula! Love it, and your video. Amazing how some of those products are so old, yet you've made it all look fresh and current!
    Now I'm off to see Tim's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a tag. I love all the embellishments you added from the key to the rosette and everything in between. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails