Wednesday, May 19, 2010

True Blood Light


Vampire Diaries turned out to be a really decent series.  I totally enjoyed it and it was a great way to pass the time till True Blood comes back.  I like the characters, Stephan and Damon both are fantastic, though I do like Damon a little more.  He knows he's bad and he loves it, but make no mistake, I think if push came to shove, Stephan is actually the more ruthless of the two brothers.  The ending was great!  I haven't read the books, after Twilight, I don't know if I want to tackle YA again.  There are so many books in my TBR pile that I really have to think on it.  That said -

IT'S COMING!!!  Yes on June 13th True Blood is back and Alan Ball has been giving teasers at the end of HBO's re-running of season 2 with little mini-sodes.  Have ya seen em?  No?!  Well look-








And here is the season 3 teaser, it looks reeeeeal good, I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails